Click Here! =)

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Then and Now



Goodbye Nursing. Hello Law School! =)

I am the one who dreams, who dreams of becoming a robotic engineer and a lawyer.

This is my step 1 to dream-come-trueVILLE! Back in college, I was forced by my parents to take up nursing. I really want to take up engineering but sad to say my parents won't let me. 

And I can't even believe that I finished BSN with flying colors and passed the National Licensure Examination for Nurses! My parents even expected that I would not take my nursing studies seriously  (they expect me to fail HAHA) because I don't like nursing; but then, I reflected that my parents worked hard to send me to a good school; and studied hard.

Now, I'm a first year law student this June. I hope and pray that I can survive USC Law School.

Thank God that I was given another chance to finally take up the course that I've been dreaming of. 

I will be forever thankful to you Lord, Papa and Mama and to my friends who are ever supportive to me! :)

PS #1: HAHAHA Look at my face when I was seventeen years old! My face looks fat! Now, at my new USC ID, my face is like trimmed down and ahhh I think I look better on that ID! hahaha!

PS #2: From USC-TC (University of San Carlos - Technological Center), I will be transferring to the USC - Downtown Campus. This is will be my new school/home!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...