Click Here! =)

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back to School!

Hype this look on lookbook: 






Me making a weird face. This photo is actually a stolen shot! HAHA









So, it's back to school guys! I'm finally studying Law at my beloved Alma Mater, University of San Carlos. It's my first week being a Law Student and I conclude that it's not that easy to become a lawyer. LLB (Bachelor of Laws) is waaaaaaay different from the undergrad courses. You really have to read a lot of cases and law books. My mantra now is "Study hard and pray harder!" I hope and pray that I can survive!

Back to my outfit, I wore this when I went to the mall to buy a bag at Mango. Here's the post about the bag that I bought recently at Mango: New In: Mango Bag and Primmadonna Platforms. The mint top was given to me by my good friend Rocena. The blazer is from my mother's closet. Would you believe that the blazer is actually 10 years old? My mother bought it ten years ago and she's not been using it for many years so I ask her that she would just give the blazer to me so that I can use it as my school uniform (since the USC-College of Law is requiring us to wear corporate attire every Wednesday). My Converse Chuck Taylor is also quite old. It's also 5 years old! hahaha! 

Mint Top - Rocena's Gift; Blazer - Vintage; High Cut Sneakers - Converse Chuck Taylor
Shorts - Bazaar Find


PS: Thank you Rocena for taking my outfit photos! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...