Click Here! =)

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Satin and Jeans

Hype my look on lookbok:









Watch - Seiko; Button Down Polo - Gift from Rocena


Acid Wash Jeans - Colours Jeans


Bag - Mango


Sandals - Showbiz' Gift


Satin and Jeans. I wore this outfit yesterday. Me and my good friends, Mai and Francis went to the Ayala Center Cebu and had our despedida (farewell) lunch with Francis. 

The night before that, I was actually thinking if should I wear my platform shoes or just wear flats; expecting that I will be roaming around the mall before my class, I decided to wear flats. Haven't you notice that my bag is quite big? Yeah, now that I'm a law student, I should be using bigger bags so that I can put my photocopies and Supreme Court cases inside my bag and I don't have to carry them around with an envelope.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

US!




Oh food! I love you! <3



Francis will be leaving for U.S.A. next week. Oh I'm gonna miss him! :(


Mai and Francis.

Thank you Mai for taking my outfit shots! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...