Click Here! =)

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blazin' Blazer


Hype my look at lookbook!










Blazer - What A Girl Wants; V-Neck Top - Garage Sale; Shorts - Bought at Colon (Cebu City's Downtown Area);
Cork Wedges - Payless; Earrings - Trappings at Maze, Ayala Center Cebu


It's been a while since I've been posting about fashion here in my blog. I've been soooooo busy with my law studies. Law school is such a struggle! I mean you've been studying so damn hard yet it's still not enough. *sobs* But it's okay, I'm still adjusting! I hope I can finally adjust as soon as possible and finally be having good results with our major exams. I hope and pray that I will survive USC Law School. :)

With my outfit, ahhh I just paired my blazer, which is darker shade of pink with my lighter shade of pink V-neck top. Very girly right? Plus I matched it with a pair of denim shorts to balance "girlyness" that my pink blazer and top bring. To add height, I paired it with this sky-high cork wedges. They're quite comfy to wear! :) 

Special thanks to Kristhy for taking my outfit photos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...