Click Here! =)

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Pixie Hair

My year 2013 has been a year of a whole lot of hair changes. At the start of the year 2013, I decided to cut my ultra long hair into a short hair. My hair length that time was at the chin level then have my hair overhauled by having my hair rebonded last May 2013; and then before the year 2013 ends, I finally implemented my long time plan and dream, which is to have a very, very short hair! 

The pixie hair has been a trend lately. Lots of girls and celebrities are pulling off this trend and I finally jumped on the bandwagon. So here are some of the photos that my lovely friend Kristhy took last week when I had my haircut at the Benchfix Hair Salon. 












What do you think of my new hair? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...